1001 S. Barnes St.
Mason, MI 48854
Phone: (517) 676-9055
Fax: (517) 244-6412
The link above provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Parchment. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.
You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).
Mason High School News & Notes
Welcome to the Mason High School website. The News and Notes section highlights our upcoming events. In addition to this information, please join us on Facebook and Twitter for more information.
Calendar Dates of Interest for 2019-20
- No School - Thanksgiving Break - Wednesday, November 27 - Friday, November 29
- No School - Winter Break - Monday, December 23 - Friday, January 3
- No School - Teacher Professional Development - Monday, January 20
- Winter Dance - MHS Cafeteria - Saturday, February 1 (7 p.m.)
- Student Membership Count Day - Wednesday, February 12
- No School - Monday, February 17
- Half Days - Second Trimester Final Exams - Thursday, March 5 & Friday, March 6
- Indoles Festival (Talent Show) - MHS Auditorium - Friday, March 20 & Saturday, March 21 (7 p.m.)
- No School - Spring Break - Friday, April 3 - Friday, April 10
- Spring Musical - MHS Auditorium - Thursday, April 30 - Saturday, May 2 (7 p.m.)
- Prom - Eagle Eye Golf Course - Friday, May 8 (7 p.m.)
- No School - Memorial Day - Friday, May 25
- Class of 2020 Commencement Ceremony - MHS Fieldhouse - Sunday, May 31 (3 p.m.)
- Third Trimester Final Exams - Thursday, June 4 & Friday, June 5
- Half Day/Last Day of School - Friday, June 5
- MHS Google Calendar
- MHS Student Handbook 2019-2020
- MHS Staff Directory
- Daily Time Schedules
- Directions for Ordering a Replacement Diploma
- Class of 2020 - Senior Portrait Information
- Yearbook Ordering Information
- Medication Form (Prescription)
- Medication Form (Non-Prescription)
- 2019-2020 High School Calendar (one page)
- Completed Safety Drills for Mason High School
- Clubs and Organizations Offered at MHS
- Authorization - Volunteer/Chaperone Form
- Mason Tipline - Stop Bullying, Drugs and Weapons
Upcoming Events and Information
Jostens Holiday Special
When students purchase a yearbook online, they’ll additionally receive 20 FREE Holiday Photo Cards ($25 value). They will receive a promotional code in their yearbook email receipt with instructions on how to order their FREE cards. They will have from November 18th through January 31st to go online and redeem their FREE photo card promotional code. The holiday card website link for ordering will be provided in their email receipt.
Order here: www.jostensyearbooks.com
Senior Reminders & Information
Graduation Ordering Day was today, October 25, at Mason High School. If you missed this opportunity, you still have plenty of time to place orders for your seniors’ cap and gown. Deadline to order at the discounted rate is January 1, 2020. At this time, you will need to complete your order the following ways:
- Online at www.highschool.herffjones.com
- By phone: 1-866-238-5336
- By mail: 217 West Main St., Potterville, MI 48876
If you have questions or concerns regarding orders, please email: email@example.com
Please note: the Cap & Gown Unit will include a tassel. You do not need to order another memory tassel or ice tassel at an additional cost, unless you wish to do so.
Senior Pictures & Parent Ads (Senior Salute) for the YEARBOOK:
1. Digital submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Checks made payable to Mason Public Schools
3. All are due by November 1, 2019
Senior & Baby Pictures for COMMENCEMENT slideshow:
1. Digital submission to email@example.com
2. Due date is April 15, 2020
DAR Good Citzen Award Nominee
Congratulations goes out to Reagan Bercaw! Reagan was recently nominated for the 2019-20 DAR Good Citizens Award and will be the representative from Mason High School. The Lansing Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) honors outstanding senior students in the area who exemplify the attributes of a good citizen such as dependability, leadership, patriotism, and service. The faculty at Mason High School nominated Reagan as she has all of these qualities to an outstanding degree. Congratulations to Reagan! Thank you for demonstrating such good citizenship.
October Student of the Month Nominees
- If you need to pick up your child while school is in session, please kindly give our office advance notice of at least 30 minutes, if at all possible.
- Students must always "Sign In and Out" when entering or exiting the school during instruction time.
- All student drivers need to have their vehicles registered with a 2019-20 Parking Permit. The price for first-time drivers is $15. Return drivers have an opportunity to pay $15 through the month of September. On October 1, the price for return drivers will increase to $25.
- Yearbook Sales – Discount ends September 30 – Price increases to $80.00 on October 1
- Senior Portraits – Due November 1 - Click on the link below in the "Quick Links" for more information
***Important*** Student Drop-off/Pick-up Procedure
All student drop-off/pick-up (before and after school) is to take place in the South Student Parking Lot (facing the football field). The West (Staff Lot in front of school) is for parking only. The service road in front of the school is for busses only. The service road in front of the building is a one-way road flowing from South to North.
PaperGator – New Paper Recycling Program
Did you know that our school participates in a paper-recycling program called PaperGator Recycling? Recycle all of your newspapers, catalogs/magazines, junk mail, phone books, office/school paper, and hard/soft cover books and earn funds for our school. Drop off can be made anytime at Mason High School in the PaperGator bin (located in the south side parking lot, near door #29). Please do not include plastic, metal, trash, glass, cardboard, or paperboard. Paper only please.
Thank you for your continued support of this important fundraising effort.
Ele’s Group at MHS
Ele’s Group, a grief support group for students who have experienced the death of a family member or close friend, will be offered during the school day, once a week, beginning this fall. Students will have the opportunity to talk about their feelings and experiences with others who understand, participate in a variety of hands on activities, and learn positive coping skills. We have limited space, preference will be given to the first students who return the permission slip (link below). Permission slips can be returned to the counseling office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org