1001 S. Barnes St.
Mason, MI 48854
Phone: (517) 676-9055
Fax: (517) 244-6412
The link above provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Parchment. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.
You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).
Mason High School News & Notes
Welcome to the Mason High School website. The News and Notes section highlights our upcoming events. In addition to this information, please join us on Facebook and Twitter for more information.
Calendar Dates of Interest for 2019-20
- Lifetouch Picture Retake Day - Fieldhouse Balcony - Monday, September 30 detailed information below
- Parent/Teacher Conferences - Cafeteria/Library - Tuesday, October 1 & Thursday, October 3 (4:30-7 p.m.)
- Student Membership Count Day - Wednesday, October 2
- Graduation (Cap & Gown) Information Delivered to Seniors (TIES) - Wednesday, October 9
- Homecoming Parade/Football Game - Friday, October 11
- Homecoming Dance - MHS Cafeteria - Saturday, October 12 (7 p.m.)
- No School - Friday, October 18
- Graduation (Cap & Gown) Ordering Day at MHS - Cafeteria (All Lunches) - Friday, October 25
- Fall Play - MHS Auditorium - Thursday, November 7 - Saturday, November 9 (7 p.m.)
- Half Days - First Trimester Final Exams - Thursday, November 14 & Friday, November 15
- No School - Thanksgiving Break - Wednesday, November 27 - Friday, November 29
- No School - Winter Break - Monday, December 23 - Friday, January 3
- No School - Teacher Professional Development - Monday, January 20
- Winter Dance - MHS Cafeteria - Saturday, February 1 (7 p.m.)
- Student Membership Count Day - Wednesday, February 12
- No School - Monday, February 17
- Half Days - Second Trimester Final Exams - Thursday, March 5 & Friday, March 6
- Indoles Festival (Talent Show) - MHS Auditorium - Friday, March 20 & Saturday, March 21 (7 p.m.)
- No School - Spring Break - Friday, April 3 - Friday, April 10
- Spring Musical - MHS Auditorium - Thursday, April 30 - Saturday, May 2 (7 p.m.)
- Prom - Eagle Eye Golf Course - Friday, May 8 (7 p.m.)
- No School - Memorial Day - Friday, May 25
- Class of 2020 Commencement Ceremony - MHS Fieldhouse - Sunday, May 31 (3 p.m.)
- Third Trimester Final Exams - Thursday, June 4 & Friday, June 5
- Half Day/Last Day of School - Friday, June 5
- MHS Student Handbook 2019-2020
- MHS Staff Directory
- Daily Time Schedules
- Directions for Ordering a Replacement Diploma
- Class of 2020 - Senior Portrait Information
- Yearbook Ordering Information
- Medication Form (Prescription)
- Medication Form (Non-Prescription)
- 2019-2020 High School Calendar (one page)
- Completed Safety Drills for Mason High School
- Clubs and Organizations Offered at MHS
- Authorization - Volunteer/Chaperone Form
- Mason Tipline - Stop Bullying, Drugs and Weapons
Upcoming Events and Information
***Important*** Student Drop-off/Pick-up Procedure
All student drop-off/pick-up (before and after school) is to take place in the South Student Parking Lot (facing the football field). The West (Staff Lot in front of school) is for parking only. The service road in front of the school is for busses only. The service road in front of the building is a one-way road flowing from South to North.
Senior Parent Night & Financial Aid Night
Senior parents are invited to an informational meeting on Thursday, October 3, in the Mason High School Auditorium to go over the college application and financial aid processes.
5:00-5:45 PM: Agenda will include: college application process, ordering transcripts, upcoming college fieldtrips and visits (Michigan College Month), retaking the SAT.
6:00-7:00 PM: Presented by a college financial aid advisor. Agenda will include: federal and state scholarships and grants and the FAFSA process.
- If you need to pick up your child while school is in session, please kindly give our office advance notice of at least 30 minutes.
- Students must always sign in and out when entering or exiting the school during instruction time.
- Parking Permit prices increase after October 1
- Yearbook Sales – Discount ends September 28
- Senior Portraits – Due November 1, 2019
PaperGator – New Paper Recycling Program
Did you know that our school participates in a paper-recycling program called PaperGator Recycling? Recycle all of your newspapers, catalogs/magazines, junk mail, phone books, office/school paper, and hard/soft cover books and earn funds for our school. Drop off can be made anytime at Mason High School in the PaperGator bin (located in the south side parking lot, near door #29). Please do not include plastic, metal, trash, glass, cardboard, or paperboard. Paper only please.
Thank you for your continued support of this important fundraising effort.
Ele’s Group at MHS
Ele’s Group, a grief support group for students who have experienced the death of a family member or close friend, will be offered during the school day, once a week, beginning this fall. Students will have the opportunity to talk about their feelings and experiences with others who understand, participate in a variety of hands on activities, and learn positive coping skills. We have limited space, preference will be given to the first students who return the permission slip (link below). Permission slips can be returned to the counseling office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifetouch Picture Retake Day - Monday, September 30 in the HS Fieldhouse Balcony