1001 S. Barnes St.
Mason, MI 48854
Phone: (517) 676-9055
Fax: (517) 244-6412
The link above provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Parchment. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.
You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).
Mason High School News & Notes
Welcome to the Mason High School website. The News and Notes section highlights our upcoming events. In addition to this information, please join us on Facebook and Twitter for more information.
Calendar Dates of Interest for 2019-20
- Indoles Festival (Talent Show) - MHS Auditorium - Friday, March 20 & Saturday, March 21 (7 p.m.)
- No School - Spring Break - Friday, April 3 through Friday, April 10
- MME State Testing - Week of April 13
- Parent/Teacher Conferences - Tuesday, April 21 & Thursday, April 23 (4:30-7 p.m.)
- Spring Musical - MHS Auditorium - Thursday, April 30 - Saturday, May 2 (7 p.m.)
- Prom - Eagle Eye Golf Course - Friday, May 8 (7 p.m.)
- Academic Assembly - MHS Fieldhouse - Tuesday, May 19 (12-1:00 p.m.)
- Senior Party - MHS Cafeteria - Tuesday, May 19 (1:00-2:45 p.m.)
- Senior Honors Night (Invitation Only) - MHS Auditorium - Tuesday, May 19 (7 p.m.)
- Last Day for Seniors (Exams Waived) - Thursday, May 21
- Last Day for Seniors (Exams) - Friday, May 22
- No School - Memorial Day - Friday, May 25
- Commencement Rehearsal - MHS Fieldhouse - Thursday, May 28 (10 a.m.)
- Baccalaureate Ceremony - MHS Auditorium - Thursday, May 28 (7 p.m.)
- Class of 2020 Commencement Ceremony - MHS Fieldhouse - Sunday, May 31 (3 p.m.)
- Third Trimester Final Exams - Thursday, June 4 & Friday, June 5
- Last Day of School (Half Day) - Friday, June 5
Final Exam Schedules - Second Trimester
MSUFCU Art Show
The announcement of the final winners of the MSUFCU art show was on Wednesday, February 26. Congratulations to Senior Allison French. She was the 1st place winner out of 18 schools and over 160 entries. Allison won a cash award and will also have her artwork displayed on a billboard in downtown Lansing. Congratulations Allison!
Allison also won 3rd place in the popular vote among all social media entries. Thank you to those that voted and showed your support!
ZAPS Focused Test Prep - Rescheduled Dates Listed Below!
Recognition of our Class of 2020 Graduating Seniors
We have been celebrating the Class of 2020 by spotlighting them on social media and in our building. Look for highlights of these amazing young people from now until the end of the school year on our MHS Facebook and Twitter pages.
Senior Reminders & Information
Deadline to order graduation cap & gowns at the discounted rate is January 1, 2020. At this time, you will need to complete your order the following ways:
Online at www.highschool.herffjones.com
By phone: 1-866-238-5336
By mail: 217 West Main St., Potterville, MI 48876
If you have questions or concerns regarding orders, please email: email@example.com
Please note: the Cap & Gown Unit will include a tassel. You do not need to order another memory tassel or ice tassel at an additional cost, unless you wish to do so.
Senior & Baby Pictures for COMMENCEMENT slideshow:
1. Digital submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Due date is April 15, 2020
November Student of the Month Nominees
If you need to pick up your child while school is in session, please kindly give our office advance notice of at least 30 minutes, if at all possible.
Students must always "Sign In and Out" when entering or exiting the school during instruction time.
All student drivers need to have their vehicles registered with a 2019-20 Parking Permit. The price for first-time drivers is $15. Return drivers have an opportunity to pay $15 through the month of September. On October 1, the price for return drivers will increase to $25.
Yearbook Sales – Discount ends September 30 – Price increases to $80.00 on October 1
Senior Portraits – Due November 1 - Click on the link below in the "Quick Links" for more information
***Important*** Student Drop-off/Pick-up Procedure
All student drop-off/pick-up (before and after school) is to take place in the South Student Parking Lot (facing the football field). The West (Staff Lot in front of school) is for parking only. The service road in front of the school is for busses only. The service road in front of the building is a one-way road flowing from South to North.
PaperGator – New Paper Recycling Program
Did you know that our school participates in a paper-recycling program called PaperGator Recycling? Recycle all of your newspapers, catalogs/magazines, junk mail, phone books, office/school paper, and hard/soft cover books and earn funds for our school. Drop off can be made anytime at Mason High School in the PaperGator bin (located in the south side parking lot, near door #29). Please do not include plastic, metal, trash, glass, cardboard, or paperboard. Paper only please.
Thank you for your continued support of this important fundraising effort.
Ele's Group at Mason High School
Ele’s Group, a grief support group for students who have experienced the death of a family member or close friend, will be offered during the school day, once a week, beginning this fall. Students will have the opportunity to talk about their feelings and experiences with others who understand, participate in a variety of hands on activities, and learn positive coping skills. We have limited space, preference will be given to the first students who return the permission slip (link below). Permission slips can be returned to the counseling office or emailed to email@example.com